Monday, January 12, 2009

A warm January



Our Yummy dessert at Chilis! This picture is for Courtney!! This was a dance revolution game we found in an arcade, after hearing Cork rave about her game of it, I figured we should give it a try! Try dancing to "When the Saints Come Marching In" and not having a clue what you are doing! HEHE


At home getting ready to go ice skating with good friends!



Skiing expedition with Luke and my long time friend Katy Hart.




Wellll since its been so long since I've blogged, I will update some things. I was able to fly home on December 9th and stayed at home until January 5th. My break consisted of working (which was rather enjoyable after not riding for so long) and doing lots of things with the family. We had an all out gun day one afternoon, I believe we had about 5 different guns (I shot a .12 gauge with a slug, is that how you say it??). We had a muzzleloader there also, and Jamie nearly shot it without removing the ramrod, that may have been interesting eh? I got to go skiing for the first time in my life! Aside from a collision with a snowboard, all was well and I only had minimal bruising and a great time!! We rented a gym one evening for the Lavy's and we played several games of volleyball and basketball with one all ladies basketball game. It was great fun!!





When we returned to Florida, it was approximately 72 degrees at 10:30 at night, glorious!! The last week almost that I have been back, it was been averaging 75-80 degrees of pure sunshine!





I am getting back into the swing of things back at school, and having a great time!!










Ally










5 comments:

Dani said...

Go ahead..rub it in!

LJL said...

Young lady, you need to SHUT UP about the weather. It is supposed to be -2 by Friday. We had fun with you home for a few days. Come back.

Katelyn Hart said...

hey girl!! I love the pics lol... by the way, no bragging on the weather, it's unfair.

marissa finch said...

ally! I had no idea you were a blogger! lol...your dad commented on my mom's blog and thats how i found you!

blondyluvzyou said...

Hahaha :) I love your dance machine picture! You are awesome! lol